Event Designer (contract to hire) - Burlingame
- Full Time
Position: Event Designer (contract to hire) - Burlingame
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 3+ Months
Rate: up to $43 per hour DOE
Our agency client is seeking an Event Designer to join their team for a 40/hr week, onsite opportunity in Burlingame.
The Event Designer will be responsible for:
- Design creative brand experiences across multiple environments including trade-show exhibits, events and both temporary and permanent installations
- Creating high quality presentations, visualizations and renderings, sharing 3D design files with partners, graphic design and project management departments
- Strategically and professionally present complex ideas and designs to partners and clients during design meetings via face-to-face, phone, and email
- Demonstrate a solid design sense through each project that includes space, measurement, form, volume and color
The ideal Event Designer has:
- Education/experience in architecture, environmental design, retail design, interior design, industrial design, exhibit design or experiential design
- An ability to immerse oneself in clients' brand, culture, products, and marketing objectives is indispensable.
- 3D modeling, concept sketching, environmental branding, creative writing, floor plan/space development, presentation layouts, basic construction drawings
- Excellent communication skills will be needed to develop and present creative concepts
Adobe Creative Suite
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.