Digital Content Producer
- Full Time
KSTU FOX 13 in Salt Lake City, Utah is looking for a digital content producer who has a passion for breaking news and social media. This position will help oversee the station’s website, fox13now.com, and market-leading social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
Responsibilities include writing and publishing news articles under tight deadlines, posting to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram on behalf of the station, interacting with viewers, following trending stories, working with reporters, producers, news managers, and the sales department.Responsibilities
- Associated Press-style writing
- Managing social media for brands and/or businesses
- Basic image and video editing skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience using WordPress or comparable content management system
- Understanding of Google Analytics, RSS, FTP, SEO, etc.
- Four-year college degree
- Related experience working in web production based environment for 2 years
- Valid driver's license
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications.
A KSTU-FOX 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.
These are brief/broad descriptions. They are not intended, nor should be construed, to represent a comprehensive and/or exhaustive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position.