Paid Search/ PPC and Lead Generation Associate
- Full Time
Are you a junior-level paid search specialist looking to continue your career while making a difference? Then take a look at The Fellowship Team!
We help over a million Jews in need each year and could not do so but for our amazing donors and team members. Share the expertise you’ve developed in paid search by supporting The Fellowship’s brand awareness and revenue goals through the implementation of PPC strategies and other digital advertisement efforts such as lead generation, new donor acquisition and cultivation, and affiliate marketing. You’ll do so in collaboration with the Sr. Manager of Search and SEO, integrated fundraising, web services and analytics teams, and digital partners.
Some key areas of focus for this role include:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of campaign assets. Working with digital vendor on expanding, optimizing, and executing pay-per-click efforts on key accounts such as Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo! and through other digital advertisement efforts such as display, retargeting, digital video, native, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Creating and executing lead generation dedicated email campaigns with new and key partner lists to drive new name acquisition. Ensuring proper fulfillment and stewardship is in place for each campaign and test for optimization.
- Driving deadlines and momentum of internal and external key partners to ensure campaigns and efforts are launched on time. Providing assets and campaign plan to digital vendor for execution. Monitoring and providing analysis of PPC and lead generation efforts.
- Ensuring proper tracking, programming, and fulfillment is in place by creating motivation and project codes, submitting internal campaign workflow forms, data requests, coding invoices, and archiving campaign assets and monthly reports.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll possess these qualities and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preference for marketing, advertising, or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience working in paid search/PPC and display advertising and retargeting platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo!, and AdRoll
- Google Analytics knowledge and basic understanding of brand marketing performance, lead generation, conversion, and online acquisition preferred
- Google Grants knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience working with external vendors, agency partners, and media buyers to identify and negotiate digital advertisement placement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to write or approve ad copy for a pro-Israel evangelical Christian audience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Creative, outside of the box thinker
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Fellowship offers the ability for you to make a living and make a difference in a friendly work environment. We have great benefits, team members and are centrally located in downtown Chicago. Submit your resume and salary requirements so that your journey in helping others through The Fellowship’s mission can begin.
Keywords: SEM, paid search, PPC, internet marketing, internet advertising, lead generation, lead gen, Google Ads