PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
- Full Time
Entrepreneur is a premier media company renowned for producing high-quality business content for the world's most influential audience. The brand reaches more than 30 million consumers across all its platforms including print, digital, social and video.
Overview/Purpose: Seeking a collaborative, detail-oriented and user-focused Product Manager to run consumer revenue growth initiatives. This role is responsible for helping us successfully execute on ambitious digital initiatives for multiple product launches.
- Help design and manage omni-channel customer journeys to increase conversion and engagement.
- Identify key customer segments and signals for product targeting.
- Perform market research to identify effective product positioning and placement within the competitive set.
- Work closely with key stakeholders around the design and implementation of subscription ad units across websites, emails and apps, with special focus given to optimizing ad performance and operational efficiency.
- Be the point of contact for all subscription ad unit creation, troubleshooting and consulting.
- Develop hypotheses around how best to target different users in order to convert them to subscribers and design tests to prove these hypotheses.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the digital product, design, engineering and ad operations teams and the consumer marketing team.
- Perform acceptance testing for new features.
- Be a key contributor in driving the development of new products, programs, features and enhancements for consumer revenue products, and closely monitor existing products and programs to ensure stability and efficiency.
- Manage Customer Retention Marketing (“CRM”) from start to finish: strategy, creative, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis, with the goal of increasing the lifetime value of the customer.
- Help with product prioritization and project management methodology for the consumer marketing team working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly use consumer feedback, metrics, market research, and competitive analysis to help create premium web products and features that drive digital revenue KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of how Entrepreneur’s in-house marketing technologies are integrated with 3rd party platforms and identify areas of potential improvement.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years managing digital products, with experience in product roadmaps and prioritization.
- Experience with modern MarTech stacks and user journey orchestration.
- 1-3+ years of PPC and digital paid advertising management experience (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Affiliate marketing experience a plus
- Experience sizing and prioritizing opportunities, writing technical requirements, and working closely with developers.
- Strong communication and project management skills and the ability to manage timelines across multiple teams.
- Demonstrated success in creating and improving innovative digital products.
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with various stakeholders including marketing, engineering, and design teams.