Social Media Specialist
- Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities – Essential Functions
- Lead/manage day-to-day social and digital deliverables for select partners/clients, including content creation, social initiatives, message creation, etc.
- Identify, cultivate, and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, industry experts and influencers to increase brand awareness + engagement.
- Maintain ongoing engagement across all social channels, interacting with business and leisure travelers.
- Create strategic content for multi-platform storytelling, present a point of view across digital and social channels.
- Support social media advertising campaigns to align with major destination events and initiatives.
- Work with the greater destination community and organization’s partners to promote local and regional businesses.
- Measure and report on the impact of communications against overall business objectives.
- Incorporate social strategies into larger integrated marketing and sales business + leisure travel programs.
- Analyze social media tools to identify trends, assess data, create insights, establish future key messages and provide value to clients + manage third party platforms.
- Drive ideation and new methods of social media execution to keep team one-step ahead.
- Support/drive thought leadership opportunities and consistently communicate unique point of view across all channels.
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing social strategies and their overall impact to the business’ success.
- Other duties as assigned.