- Full Time
Situation helps brands build passionate communities through digital-first marketing strategies. Since our founding in 2001, we’ve worked with some of the world’s leading brands including Stoli Vodka, The Metropolitan Opera, HBO, Major League Soccer, Wicked, National Geographic, Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls, Meals on Wheels and The Ad Council. Our competitive edge continues to be our ability to develop and leverage proprietary insights gathered from joining the front lines of the world’s most passionate brand communities. Our work spans creative, media, communications, and technology solutions for a wide range of industries. Situation has also been honored with numerous workplace awards from Crain’s, Best Companies Group, Cynopsis, Digiday, and Fortune.
If you’re looking for a work environment that values big ideas, diverse voices, and above all, its people, you will love working here.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor in our New York office to lead the day-to-day strategic direction and execution for their client base both internally with the agency and with the client. Primarily you will be tasked to handle top-tier Broadway and Entertainment clients.
This job is perfect if you:
- Have previous marketing or agency experience
- Think like a Marketing Director and love to present to a room full of people
- Enjoy in a busy environment and excel under pressure
- Manage your time like a boss and aren’t afraid to delegate
- Are solution driven and a diplomat
- Are a natural team leader and collaborator
- Strive to seek out new ideas, and are driven by the next new thing
- Are never satisfied with what you already know and are constantly teaching yourself new skills
- There are three main areas of responsibility for the Account Supervisor role: External Client Management, Internal Account Management, Departmental Leadership.
EXTERNAL CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- You are the face of the agency to the client, and represent the larger agency strategic recommendations. Whilst still keeping a win/ win balance for our clients in the work we do and revenue we drive for them and for the agency.
- You will be the digital expert in the room, you will enjoy presenting plans to the client and seeking opportunities to add value to the overall marketing plan and grow the digital offering on any given account.
- You will be the main point of communication with partner agencies to provide cohesive marketing plans.
- You will identify potential issues and challenges and provide solutions in advance of there being a problem.
- You will be responsible for managing the overall client budget.
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- You will manage an internal team, including a Senior Account Executive, Account Executive and Assistant Account Executive.
- You will be the day to day lead on the account internally, and will be expected to drive and lead the team forward, coordinating with the other departments, working closely with your strategist and media planner.
- You will serve as an escalation point for internal team members.
- You will be a conduit of information between the agency and client.
- You will be responsible for quarterly planning and budget management.
- You are insights driven, you will be expected to learn how to navigate and pull reports from Google Analytics, DoubleClick and Facebook.
- You will oversee all budget and timelines for client projects to ensure completion on time and in budget.
DEPARTMENTAL LEADERSHIP & AGENCY GROWTH
- You will be responsible for the growth and performance of the junior staff on your team, including goal setting and performance reviews.
- You will play a role in improving internal agency processes and interdepartmental communication and collaboration.
- You will participate in hiring processes.
- You will be accountable for creating financial projections based on your clients marketing plan and meeting those projections.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing, agency, or digital experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience managing a team
- Strong understanding of the digital space and developing technologies
- Superior attention to detail and time management skills
- Passion for Live Entertainment, Events, and/or the Arts
While we offer a competitive salary and benefits for the position, we also offer a range of perks for mind, body and spirit that have continued to put us among the best places to work.
Three we think you'll enjoy the most:
- Access to the best entertainment NYC has to offer: free museum admission, the best seats on Broadway and other see-it-to-believe-it experiences
- Summer Fridays (half days) from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Free Dunkin’ Donuts card and snacks in the kitchen
Situation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
APPLY. YES, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.