Digital Media Trafficker
- Full Time
Situation helps brands build passionate communities through digital-first marketing strategies. Since our founding in 2001, we’ve worked with some of the world’s leading brands including Stoli Vodka, The Metropolitan Opera, HBO, Major League Soccer, Wicked, National Geographic, Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls, Meals on Wheels and The Ad Council. Our competitive edge continues to be our ability to develop and leverage proprietary insights gathered from joining the front lines of the world’s most passionate brand communities. Our work spans creative, media, communications, and technology solutions for a wide range of industries. Situation has also been honored with numerous workplace awards from Crain’s, Best Companies Group, Cynopsis, Digiday, and Fortune.
If you’re looking for a work environment that values big ideas, diverse voices, and above all, its people, you will love working here.
We are seeking a full-time, on-site Digital Media Trafficker with 1 to 2 years of experience. As the All-Powerful Ruler of Trafficking, you’ll collaborate with our Media Planners to fully launch, optimize and complete online media campaigns. This includes gathering creative assets from our Account Team, then working with the third-party ad server Doubleclick to traffic campaigns.
You’ll deliver campaign tags to vendors in advance of launch, confirm campaigns are up and running on the correct start date and serving the correct tags, etc. You’ll optimize campaigns by recommending revised ad creative, weighting ad creative and revising placements. You’ll also review, analyze and report your performance findings. In other words, you’ll be a hands-on Traffic Coordination Wizard, bringing our clients outstanding media results through your impeccable wisdom and attention to detail.
To learn what it's really like to be a Digital Media Trafficker at Situation, please listen to our Spotlight Podcast: http://podcast.situationinteractive.com/46130/765083-job-spotlight-digital-media-trafficker
THIS JOB IS PERFECT IF YOU:
- Have previous interactive marketing experience
- Manage your time like a boss (perhaps your friends marvel at the way you’re always five minutes early to pretty much everything)
- Take pleasure in keeping yourself organized and on top of your to-do list, no matter how many tasks you have in front of you
- Are a detail-oriented nitpicker who is never satisfied with “good enough”
- Keep your own fire lit and your own engine running—ie, you’re a self-starter
- Enjoy collaborating with a team, communicating with a team, and generally being part of a team
- A minimum of one year of advertising or marketing experience
- Must have at least one year of agency experience
- Previous media trafficking experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A sense of humor is not only a plus, it’s mandatory
While we offer a competitive salary and benefits for the position, we also offer a range of perks for mind, body and spirit that have continued to put us among the best places to work.
Three we think you'll enjoy the most:
1. Access to the best entertainment NYC has to offer: free museum admission, the best seats on Broadway and other see-it-to-believe-it experiences
2. Summer Fridays (half days) from Memorial Day through Labor Day
3. Free Dunkin’ Donuts card and snacks in the kitchen
Situation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
APPLY. YES, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.