Graphic Designer - Print/Web
- Full Time
We are looking for a forward-thinking creative talent to produce marketing material for multi-faceted, consumer and corporate campaigns — including direct mail, sales collateral, web ads, landing pages, email promotions, and more. This individual will be working in a fast-paced, team environment reporting to the Art Director. Ability to take direction and work under tight deadlines a must. This position is a 70% print/30% digital mix and requires knowledge of HTML and CSS. The ability to create new and edit existing emails is a must. Experience building email templates in both Campaign Monitor and Constant Contact is a plus.
Candidate must be highly organized and be able to juggle multiple projects. This individual should also demonstrate a passion for and knowledge of design and technology, as well as possess superior work ethic, computer knowledge and experience. A keen interest in travel, culture and related topics is desirable.
- Create new design concepts for use in B-to-C and B-to-B marketing (brochures, postcards, email, web ads, etc.) as well as assist in production of magazine editorial layout
- Curate and place visuals and content into pre-designed yet fluid design templates
- Design logos and other branding for leisure and corporate use
- Set and tweak type into shells utilizing a keen eye and acute attention to detail
- Design and assist in production of large-scale environmental graphics, conference collateral etc.
- 1-3 years' experience working at an in-house design studio or agency
- A strong visual sense and attention to detail
- Strong typographical and composition skills as well as color sense
- Up to date on many disciplines of graphic design, print production, web standards, etc.
- Strong computer skills in a Mac environment, including fluency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite of products
- Experience working with HTML and CSS on landing pages and emails
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flourishes in a lively, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Makes organization and clear communication top priorities
- A proactive self-starter who can work easily on their own or as part of a larger team
- Contributes ideas and solutions confidently
Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, 401k, IATA, Balance Works and
Local candidates only - entry level position.