Email Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Position: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Weeks
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $30/hr
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a freelance to help their team ONSITE until the end of April.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create and deploy email campaigns to support tradeshow marketing efforts
- Help maintain quality and accuracy of email lists
- Monitor and report on the delivery of daily email sends
- Identify any problems with deliverability, spam complaints or unsubscribe
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines. Execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Familiarity with HTML
- Experience in Marketo a plus
- 3-5 years of experience
- Execute marketing communications via email and banner advertising platforms
- Collects and analyzes data on the performance of these emails and work with team to make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist social media contractor to support strategy.
- Manage list selections to support marketing efforts.
- Manage production schedule of marketing projects to include design, print process, database management and delivery.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Email Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly