Audience Growth and Marketing Associate
- Full Time
Digiday Media is looking for an audience growth associate to help expand our audience and the manage the information we collect on them. This is a role for someone who wants an opportunity to get their hands dirty with the nuts and bolts of how a modern media company grows, interacts with and monetizes its audience. You’ll report to the head of audience development and work closely with all other departments, including product, sales, editorial, marketing and external partners. The job will initially focus on top-of-funnel audience acquisition, but will evolve over time.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Grow traffic from across platforms, including search, social, email and more.
- Email acquisition: Build and execute email acquisition campaigns to convert unknown site visitors into known email subscribers. Grow newsletter subscriber bases for top stories as well as topic-focused lists.
- First party data: You’ll learn what audience information is important to our company’s overall goals across marketing, sales, editorial and other departments, and work with them on gathering
- Monitor key metrics such as open rates, email churn and make suggestions on how to improve them.
- This role will work on across Digiday and Glossy, our brand covering the modernization of fashion and beauty
If this describes you, we encourage you to apply:
- Have 1-2 years of experience in audience development, consumer marketing, email, social, ad ops or a related area. Basic SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Are a data-driven thinker. Not necessarily a stats whiz, but you know your way around excel and appreciate a good pivot table - and it bugs you when data structures aren’t consistent.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Are curious about the changing nature of the media and marketing business.
- Have a knack for learning new things, and enjoy solving problems.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please include salary requirements in cover letter.