- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Altice USA News division is a business unit designed to focus on the continued development and growth of the company’s news properties. The Altice USA News group includes the U.S. division of international news and current affairs network i24NEWS, Varsity and the hyperlocal News 12 Networks, which serves local communities in the New York tri-state area.
The Marketing Specialist will assist in developing all marketing communications for both on-channel and off-channel advertising assets.
- Developing marketing & creative tracking spreadsheets which include deadlines, points of contact, formats, etc.
- Developing presentations for all marketing plans that include calendars, creative assets, and messaging details
- Developing creative brief for all projects
- Tracking all approvals across teams – legal, creative group, corporate teams, etc.
- Building image and copy database for i24 shows and segments
- Handling marketing requests from affiliate partners – images, copy, creative approvals, etc
- Providing assets to media sales for presentations
- Determining guerilla marketing efforts to reach niche audience
- Coordinating development of TV Spots , consumer emails, digital and social assets
- Work with creative teams on designing formats, providing images, copy, headlines
- Work with email agency on coding, test links, test emails, costs, mailing lists, and relevant data
- Work with video teams on video asset support, development of landing pages, loading video assets, etc
- Pulling data into reports for review
- Responsible for creating a calendar with the digital team for posts across all social media channels
- Work with teams to design images, develop copy & headlines
- Handle distribution with internal teams and agency partners
- Coordinate local event and guerilla marketing efforts.
- Determine vendors needed for events
- We are looking for someone with 5 years’ experience - news experience a plus
- Strong Communication and Presentation Development Skills
- Experience with developing ad sales presentations
- Experience in coordinating creative for digital and social media with agency partners and internal creative teams
- Experience in event production and sponsorships
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.