Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Prepare and revise sales plans/pitches that maximize the use of inventory while fulfilling agency/client requirements Maintain client schedules to ensure delivery of buy, build/schedule packages as needed Work with Traffic to manage preemptions, reaffirm quarterly estimates and create account postsWork closely and communicate directly with appropriate agency/client counterparts as needed to ensure excellent service at all timesGenerate, track and distribute assigned sales reports, as specified by ManagementPrepare deal memos, enter deals and handle all ongoing internal deal maintenance Build strong relationships with counterparts in the LATAM advertising team to keep abreast of any process / systems changes that could benefit the territoryAct as liaison between Sales, Marketing, Research, Creative Solutions, Digital and Programming to ensure excellent executionAssist in the development and updating of sales analytical tools
• Minimum 18 months related experience in media sales or buying
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Solid analytical and quantitative skills
• Experience working with data sets
• SQL knowledge is a plus
• Strong knowledge of media math and audience metrics
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Micro Strategy, or Domo
• Spanish is required, Portuguese is a big plus
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong strategic planning, negotiation and presentation skills
• Data-driven individual
• Commercially minded, focused on bottom line results
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ambitious and highly motivated – demonstrable use of initiative required
• Proven team player
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.