Production Manager, Morning Joe
Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Remote production management. Conduct sight surveys, vendor hiring, travel arrangements, coordinate crew and technical department. Must be available to travel with production team as needed.Liaising with show EPs on planning and coordinating future production needs such as events, remote productions, road shows, specials, etc.Provide production support to producers and management on breaking news or special one time programming projects.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or other related field or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years of experience in broadcast and/or cable television
• Experience coordinating and planning off-site remotes
Desired Characteristics :
• Experience managing remote production crews a plus
• Experience working with outside vendors and freelance crews
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-starter with excellent follow-through ability
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Solid financial acumen; experience with creating and maintaining production budgets
• Available to work nights and weekends
• Available to travel as needed
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.