Senior Marketing Manager, Change Communications
- Full Time
Position: Senior Marketing Manager, Change Communications
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A client in Mclean, VA is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager (Change Communications) to join their team.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop solutions to support operational efficiencies, consumer enhancements and organizational growth strategies.
- Drive strategic communications, marketing and implementation plans for key initiatives.
- Support new product development to benefit the customer experience.
- Determine appropriate messaging, style, and context for communications deliverables
- Drive engagement in organizational change by articulating the value and demonstrating empathy
- Concept and create a wide variety of communication content and materials/assets.
- Provide leaders with communication guidance and support to help lead change within the organization.
- Establish and set key benchmarks and performance indicators.
-Track ROI for all action plans.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of strategies and plans to evaluate business impact
- Bachelor's degree
- Communications, change management, marketing or product development experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.