The One Club for Creativity is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and celebrating the success of the global creative community.
We are most known for our award shows—The One Show and ADC Annual Awards—which have long been considered the 'Oscars' of the advertising industry. During the second week of May, we hold our annual Creative Week festival, which includes the aforementioned shows as well as our student award show, Young Ones, and our Creative Summit, a one-day conference for creatives featuring 25 – 50 speakers and over 300 attendees.
We are seeking an Event Producer to focus on the Creative Summit, helping to manage content development, speaker recruitment, day of event logistics, execution and onsite attendee experience. The ideal candidate will also help to manage sponsor and speaker relationships and will be responsible for managing deliverables.
This person must be great at multi-tasking, organized, self-motivated, and able to think creatively and quickly.
• Managing speaker and sponsor relationships on production related issues, as well as managing their needs and expectations.
• Managing staff, including assigning individual responsibilities.
• Developing and maintaining venue relationships.
• Managing production schedules and logistics.
• Have knowledge of food and beverage services.
• Have prior event experience with large scale events.
• Be able to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply their organizational and managerial skills accordingly.
• Have some knowledge of onsite event needs.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant event production experience.
• Experience preparing detailed event recaps.
• Experience managing client expectations.
• A proven track-record of executing successful productions.
• Experience managing staff and staff expectations
• Google suite