Email Marketing Manager - SAN FRANCISCO - 40 hours/week
- Full Time
Position: Email Marketing Manager - SAN FRANCISCO - 40 hours/week
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours/week, onsite in SF)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the month!
Rate: Up to $50/hour DOE
Our client, one of the largest software companies in the Bay Area, needs an Email Marketing Manager to join their team for an ongoing, 40 hour/week assignment onsite in San Francisco.
In this exciting opportunity the Email Marketing Manager will join the team responsible for creating all marketing and sales materials/campaigns for the client's collaboration software tool!
- Own and manage the team's entire email marketing program, both strategy and execution
- Partner closely with creative, product, sales, and corporate teams to track email campaigns through the entire project lifecycle
- Work with deployment teams to set up files, ensure all emails are sent on time and in line with project goals
- Manage A/B testing, analytics and campaign performance reporting
- Make suggestions for performance improvements based on findings
- Work closely with external vendors for any additional campaigns
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Email Marketing Manager:
- Must have experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- In-depth experience partnering with multiple teams and stakeholders across entire organizations
- Agency experience is a plus!
- Ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.