Account Executive (Agency Focus)
3 days left
- Full Time
- Do you naturally build trust with the people you meet?
- Can you be directed and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
- Are you known for asking questions that break through with the new discoveries and new ideas?
- Are you a highly disciplined individual who always meets and exceeds set goals?
- Do you have a strong desire to be the best at what you do?
- Are you DRIVEN to help your customers succeed?
- Do you have a track record that shows you are a winner?
- Are you well versed in digital offerings?
- Grow relationships with current agencies at buyer, planner and supervisor levels
- Establish new relationships with Atlanta Regional Agencies
- Preparation of agency and client proposals
- Proactively sell advertising programs based on in-depth client knowledge
- Present opportunities outside of RFPs
- Deliver Proof of Posting and other required fulfillment to clients
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for revenue generation and meeting sales targets
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Product expert will work with prospects to develop, present, close and execute client solutions across the CMGA portfolio.
- Manage and grow radio/digital business from product portfolio.
- Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
- Assess customers/prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy stated needs.
- Report, evaluate and manage customers’ radio/digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives.
- Evaluate CMGA’s digital product offering against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in selling Digital and Radio solutions to Regional Advertising Agencies
- Reputable within the electronic media and digital advertising industry
- Extensive knowledge of the related industries
- Experience in responding to RFPs
- Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing, Digital sales experience required
- Knowledge of how digital products & services help drive consumer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have your own reliable transportation and driver’s license
- Possess strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Experience with Wide Orbit traffic software preferred
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task proficiently
- High level of confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter and not require constant supervision
- Must be willing to work beyond the 40-hour work week
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.