Manager, Digital Marketing & Promotions
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work along with the team to execute against a content plan to feed clients’ needs and manage end-to-end digital projects.Develop and own the digital marketing calendar to ensure projects are being completed on time.Manage and coordinate the production and creative processes of the marketing team to ensure the goals are achieved in accordance with the general objectives.Help to brainstorm ideas and concepts to elevate our Brand throughout all the elements created (mailshots, sell sheets, USB, presentations) in all digital platforms. Deliver high quality content to support our sales team and to service our clients’ needs. Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and platforms. Serve as a partner to create client presentations that could include digital sell sheets prepared for the platforms. Perform weekly reports on our marketing status’s performance. Support the Marketing team in events production, talent participations and general daily tasks.Maintain communication with all of the sales teams globally to ensure all needs are met, brands are aligned, and clients are satisfied.Work closely with the L.A Digital team to collaborate on initiatives and projects.Work with the networks departments to obtain trailers, promotions, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficient in Mac and Windows environments, including experience in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop and Excel. Proficiency in Photoshop is a plus.
• Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in USA
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
• Experience in Media Entertainment & Digital Marketing
• Knowledgeable with Digital platforms
• True creative and innovator; able to communicate and engage others in new ideas
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
• Connected and up-to-date with current media trends
• Proven ability to be detail oriented & maintain accuracy and clarity
NBCUniversal International Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media outside of the U.S. and Canada. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. International Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Digital Marketing & Promotions Manager will support the Vice President of Marketing & Promotions by team to creating, systematizing, and managing all digital content across all our marketing platforms.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.