Associate Account Coordinator
- Full Time
As a Magrino Associate Account Coordinator you will gain valuable experience within the
Public Relations and Media industries.
• Updating critical media lists which will provide you with the opportunity to
familiarize yourself with key print, online and broadcast media contacts spanning
various categories including but not limited to: travel, real estate, food, spirits,
wine, consumer, and events businesses.
• Provide public relations support for account services teams including: assisting
with mailings, creating clip books, media monitoring, maintaining media lists,
developing and tracking editorial calendars, monitoring press coverage, writing
press releases, conducting research and assisting with media outreach.
• Understanding and familiarization with all steps and levels of event planning
including concept development, venue research, invitation creation, event décor,
catering selection, list management, RSVP management and night-of-event
• Involvement with PR outreach, contact with the media, tracking clips and overall
brainstorming ideas to create excitement.
• Gaining knowledge of key sourcing and vendor contacts within the Public Relations
and Media industry.
• Understanding and development of strategic planning as well as time and account
• Follow others’ directions to gather and disseminate information.
• Working knowledge of social networks and ability to assist clients with developing
strategies and monitoring share of voice.
Education and Experience Required:
• BA/BS Degree
• Previous internship experience required, preferably in public relations or
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to prioritize while simultaneously working on numerous projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented and results driven
• Ability to spot trends and integrate into PR efforts to keep accounts current in the
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail