- Full Time
Location: New York
Reports to: Executive Agent and Senior Agents
Communicates with: Senior Agents on Photography Team, Talent, Clients, Company Divisions and Accounting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting Senior Photography Agents with daily job functions
- Managing Editorial clients
- Researching new business opportunities and maintaining client databases
- Marketing and Selling to Advertising, Editorial and Clients Direct
- Handling all invoicing for 2 agents
- Editing Portfolios and preparing other marketing materials
- Estimating/Negotiating potential jobs
- Talent Management
KNOWLEDGE + EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in Photography, Media, or Advertising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and follow through
- Desire to work in sales and an ability to learn quickly and adapt to a growing company
- An ability to follow direction, as well as take a leadership role on projects
- Dedication, creativity and a strong work ethic are a must
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce preferred
ABOUT GREAT BOWERY
FOUNDED IN 2015, THIS NEW INTERNATIONAL ENTITY BRINGS TOGETHER THE LEADING AGENCIES IN THE FASHION AND LUXURY IMAGE-MAKING INDUSTRY - UNITING THE MOST RESPECTED EXECUTIVES IN THE FIELD WITH ICONIC TALENT THAT INCLUDES PHOTOGRAPHERS, STYLISTS, HAIR & MAKE-UP ARTISTS, DIRECTORS, CREATIVE DIRECTORS, ART DIRECTORS, CURATORS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND OTHER RELATED ARTISTS - CREATING AN AGENCY WITH AN UNWAVERING FOCUS ON ITS TALENT, DELIVERING AN UNPARALLELED CALIBER OF SERVICE AND OPPORTUNITY.
Companies under Great Bowery include Streeters, CLM, M.A.P Ltd, Bernstein & Andriulli, Trunk Archive, and Gallery Stock. Great Bowery's global headquarters is based in the iconic Germania Bank building on the Bowery in New York City with its European headquarters based in London.
Benefits plans which include the following:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• FSA/DCA – Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
• Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with employer match (after 1 year of employment) • Commuter Benefits (Transit Check and/or Parking) – both of which you are eligible to join on the first day of employment)
No calls please, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please email all resumes and cover letters. Candidates without resumes will not be considered, cover letters are preferred not required.