Public Relations Coordinator
- Full Time
TITLE: PR and SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO VP/GM AND PRESIDENT
forceMAJEURE is an independent creative agency dedicated to premium, luxury & lifestyle brands.
We specialize in brand creation, brand renovation, product design and innovation. We offer a wide range of expertise, from strategy, visual and brand identity, to product, packaging, brand content creation and brand experiences.
forceMAJEURE Design is looking for a dynamic, skilled communications professional with a passion for design and a foundation in public relations, social and digital media to coordinate its communication initiatives. Create and implement communication strategy for agency, including PR, social media, awards, and conferences. Help to identify key opportunities for PR and publications, conferences and design juries for leadership team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support and execution of PR, social media and design influencer initiatives. Identify advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Execution social media strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and forceMAJEURE website blog.
- Create press releases, relevant blog posts, social media posts and calendar for publishing social media messaging.
- Follow up and coordinate with creative directors/account directors for all release approvals from clients and agency management.
- Maintain database of all media contacts (publications, blogs, design websites) for mailings and communication.
- Oversee design award registrations, preparing creative copy for all applications, completing applications and strategizing on PR communication and special mailings for all design awards won.
- Maintain credentials library including photos and write-ups for all projects.
- Experience in media communications and understanding of digital, social and press nuances
- 1-2 years of PR experience
- Detail-oriented, team player with great creative problem solving and communication skills.
- Flexibility & time management: ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and take responsibilities for deadlines.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with a variety of people across different disciplines
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
Join our team of passionate, curious, and talented people, crafting beauty with purpose.