Director of Marketing
4 days left
- Full Time
SIOS Technology Corp. makes software products that provide the IT resilience companies need to protect business-critical applications in today’s complex data centers and the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and collaborative Director, Marketing to join our team in our Maynard, MA office.
The Director, Marketing working with sales, product, and CEO, develops the overall marketing strategy, messaging architecture and content and implementation of plans, programs and policies related to the organization’s marketing functions including directing and coordinating marketing staff and contractors. The Director, Marketing develops and enforces corporate branding, messaging architecture and content, lead generation, market awareness and sales enablement programs to optimize the marketing of SIOS products and or services. S/he may deliver all, or some of the following: market research, market planning, product or service branding, corporate branding, art direction, and management of third-party vendors. S/he provides advice to senior management related to marketing identification, messaging, positioning, revenue potentials, and strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement comprehensive messaging architecture and content, marketing strategies to generate leads, create awareness of the company’s products and services
- Create content complete messaging architecture and collateral
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc. across public relations, analyst relations, lead generation, email marketing, events, advertising, social media, and other areas
- Drive and execute the channel partner marketing strategy to support SIOS partners with the necessary training, tools, and resources they need to successfully sell and maximize the company’s revenue
- Recruit and manage third-party vendors of specialized services, including web design, copywriting, and graphic design
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Act as a leader within the company with a focus on marketing
- Manage team members and submit quarterly and annual employee performance reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field.
- 8 years of marketing experience in B2B high tech enterprise business-critical solutions company
- Demonstrated track record of developing messaging architecture and collateral for enterprise business-critical solutions
- Proven experience in marketing and identifying target audiences
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Excellent numerical skills, including utilization of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Ability to creatively devise and lead cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
Apply for Director of Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly