- Full Time
The Marketing Operations team is looking for someone to join the Dow Jones Channel Management team to support our B2B and Conferences and Events teams. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, executing and supporting email campaigns to drive sales and engagement. Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning, has excellent attention to detail and excels at multi-tasking.
- Manage marketing campaign implementation via email platform, Oracle Eloqua
- Gather and analyze requirements for campaign execution
- Maintain monthly campaign queue of requests
- Prepare, update, and edit coded emails for deployment using email HTML
- Segment targeted lists for campaigns using subscriber and prospect data attributes and apply appropriate suppressions
- Develop campaign canvases for multi-effort campaigns
- Create and analyze campaign reports via Eloqua and share learnings and insights with the broader marketing team
- Enforce legal, privacy and compliance regulations related to data retention and email deployment
- 2-4 years experience in marketing, marketing automation or operations preferred
- Knowledge of product/event marketing and campaign management preferred
- Understanding of CRM management and data manipulation preferred
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, specific to email, is preferred
- Attention to detail and proficient QA abilities is required
- Email vendor experience is a plus (Such as Eloqua or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Event Management Operations experience is a plus (Such as Cvent or Certain)
- Project management skills to collect, analyze and implement all requirements within tight timelines preferred
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues required
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - KNOWLEDGE UNIT
Job Category: Marketing Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 15482