- Full Time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute title/product-specific, integrated marketing plans that include content marketing, social media, e-mail, partnership marketing, events, advertising, and merchandising.
- Manage and track assigned marketing budget; distribute resources, in collaboration with Senior Marketing Manager, according to business, regional, and strategic priorities
- Deliver marketing performance against targets and key metrics set by the Senior Marketing Manager/Marketing Director; demonstrate performance through analysis and reporting; ensure marketing KPIs are met
- Present key products to key stakeholders (e.g. sales, key partners) with an in-depth understanding and knowledge of products, including core audience
- Work closely with sales team to encourage placement at retail for key products
- Keep abreast of all industry trends, including new products, applications, and competitive moves; and effectively communicate findings to internal partners
- Have significant experience of marketing or marketing product management, preferably in consumer / trade publishing
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), influence decisions, and deliver impactful presentations
- Demonstrate strong digital marketing and content marketing skills
- Be able to balance a variety of responsibilities and handle many projects simultaneously, efficiently, and accurately
- Be willing and able work remotely from manager, and to represent the marketing team when required
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders in multiple locations and across functions
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.