PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.Overview
This person will be working with the NBC Sports consumer engagement team, and will lend support to external agencies and internal departments to coordinate projects, programs and campaigns from start to finish Responsibilities Working with Video, Display and Site teams in the generation and distribution of tags across internal and external channelsDocumenting campaign requirements and managing schedules/deliverables through JIRA Supporting day-to-day communications on the consumer engagement team (coordinates meetings notes, status reports, task lists, ad-hoc reporting etc.) Attending production and marketing meetings, record and communicate action items and manage resources to ensure follow-up and completionKeep senior team stakeholders notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (Deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.). Communicate timelines and deliverables to project teams clear and conciselyManage work across departments as well as developer facing teams in the coordination of digital, social and email campaigns
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel) , Collaboration Platforms (DropBox, Google docs, Office 360) and Project Management software (JIRA)
- Familiarity with analytic platforms (Omniture, Google analytics)
- General knowledge and interest of web technologies, ad serving, content management systems, social platforms and trends
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Detail-orientated & ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.