Amazon Ecommerce Manager
- Full Time
Position: Amazon Ecommerce Manager
Location: Near Davenport, Iowa
Status: Full Time, on-site, relocation provided by client
Estimated Duration: Permanent
Starts: Interviewing Now! Start in February / March 2019
Rate: Salary Depends on Experience, plus up to 15% Bonus!
Our client in Iowa (near Davenport) is looking for a full time Amazon Ecommerce Manager!
*Relocation will be covered by the client!
**Bachelors degree required (or higher)
What You Will Be Doing As The Amazon Ecommerce Manager:
- Oversee and manage the Ecommerce Department both strategically and its personnel.
- Lead the Amazon ecommerce platform strategies
- Handle decision-making for all online advertising and develop process / communication with cross-functional departments to ensure overall business targets are met.
- Manage merchandise planning, site experience and traffic through SEO.
- Create a customer experience plan to increase customer awareness through SEO / organic visibility.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing agencies to create a user friendly digital experience that provides relevant customer experiences.
- Develop an annual business plan and budget for e-marketing to maximize resources and online presence.
Requirements for the Amazon Ecommerce Manager:
- Must have mid to large scale Amazon ecommerce experience
- Having Walmart ecommerce experience is a plus (but not a deal breaker)
- 5+ years experience in sales or marketing role with Ecommerce focus
- 3+ years of people management
- 5+ years experience leading Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO, SEM, programmatic marketing strategies and initiatives
- Experience managing full time direct report employees
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel for reports/analytics
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required
Please note: This client conducts background check and uses a drug screen in their interview/offer process.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.