eCommerce Channel Manager
- Full Time
This position is eligible for remote employment within the continental United States or at the home office in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and manage a digital and e-Commerce channel strategy across product categories.
- Lead strategy road maps that drive product sales and programs for e-Commerce customers which drives engagement with consumers.
- Manage and execute strategic and tactical plans that drive transformative revenue growth in product categories.
- Develop, manage, and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both with our distributors and e-Commerce customers.
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximize opportunities to drive incremental e-Commerce channel sales.
- Manage the content required to support the product assortment for multiple customers; work with internal and external partners to develop approved product imagery and descriptive copy.
- Build connections with brand, category and marketing communications to support the strategic growth of the eCommerce channel.
- Develop robust plan to differentiate product assortment across online customer base to reduce channel conflict.
- Deliver best-in-class commercialization to maximize conversion rates.
- Supports content initiatives to drive better search results.
- Manage direct relationship with strategic accounts; conduct joint business planning meetings and develop annual growth plans key interfaces.
- Provide leadership on projects that impact e-Commerce channel operations with an emphasis on process, logistics, and customer support.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience managing an e-Commerce channel in the consumer products industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of the company's product portfolio.
- Knowledge of channel/distributor sales techniques and best practices.
- Proficiency using a Personal Computer (PC) to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Strong business acumen skills and the ability to correctly apply and understand business acumen during professional conversations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop, maintain, and effectively manage complex business relationships to the business unit's benefit.
- Analytical skills and the ability to apply analytics in meeting sales objectives.
- Time management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing demands.
- Ability to command presence in a meeting or group setting.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with persons of various personality types at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to apply innovation to meet business unit objectives.
- Ability to be energetic.
- Ability and willingness to learn, improve, and broaden professional skills.
- Ability to travel regularly domestically.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Normal office environment with limited travel required in the United States and/or Canada.
or employment within the United States, Lamplight Farms Incorporate, a division of the W.C. Bradley Co., uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co.
is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for employment with Lamplight Farms Incorporated and require special assistance or accommodation to complete any part of the application and pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office at 262.790.8616 or visit us at W140N4900 Lilly Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, Communications, Sales, Management, Marketing