Account Coordinator, Public Relations
- Full Time
We are a fast paced, high energy creative agency and we're looking for a self-motivated, pro-active Public Relations Account Coordinator with strong media pitching skills to join our dynamic team. You will work on several well-known beauty and lifestyle brands and report directly to the team’s Account Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: developing strong relationships with influential members of the national consumer beauty, lifestyle and wellness press, ongoing pitching and follow up for brand coverage, coverage tracking, coverage reports, client interaction and leading select client status calls, influencer campaign logistics, event coordination, deskside logistics, coordinating media mailers, product requests and contributing to the overall success of the office.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running on a number of our current beauty accounts and possess the following qualities:
- Have 1+ years of experience pitching consumer beauty product accounts.
- Have media contacts with beauty editors in print and digital
- Pitch and secure placements for our clients in national and regional consumer publications, as well as regional and national broadcast, online and trade media outlets.
- Draft press releases, pitches, media and deskside invitations, call agendas, status reports, coverage reports, impressions trackers and contribute to PR strategy proposals
- Be a self starter with the ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Be creative, resourceful and have a keen attention to detail
- Be able to contribute to a team atmosphere and work well with others.
- Do whatever it takes to provide the ultimate service to both clients and the media.
- Passion for the beauty industry and success driven.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritize own work, keeping account director informed of all developments relating to client work