- Full Time
FiComm Partners is a communications consulting firm serving financial services companies, with a specialization in the independent financial advisory and wealth management communities. Our strategic communications programs include PR, content creation, creative services, and marketing support. FiComm Partners (“FiComm”) clients include independent financial advisors, independent registered investment advisory firms and companies that serve this rapidly growing market. At FiComm Partners, our competitive advantage is built on the strength of our relationships and our reputation in the industry, our enjoyment working with each other and for what we do, and our desire to build a new and improved communications approach. Our culture is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and fully engaged which we maintain by investing in highly motivated, passionate people interested in being a part of something different and exciting.
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for working with the Marketing Manager to fill the day-to-day management of deliverables for a cross-section of FiComm’s retained marketing clients and project-based marketing clients. Strong client relationships are the utmost priority to our firm, and this role will have direct client contact and help with production schedules for key projects as well as executing on specific elements of strategic marketing plans. The marketing consultant will also work closely with the FiComm creative and PR teams as necessary, especially on “integrated accounts”.
Our expectation is that the marketing consultant will align with a single marketing manager as the department expands; at present, the marketing consultant will support key client initiatives led by both marketing managers and will be given project ownership of key tasks, per client.
- Works closely with Marketing Managers assigned to clients to help with meeting schedules, agendas, and major deliverables. Tasked with keeping client project schedules on track and helping to identify areas of concern which may affect deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills across multiple types of collateral, with an understanding of the need for nuanced messaging for advisor, investor, enterprise audiences.
- Experience in planning and executing lead generation and awareness campaigns using digital media
- Exhibits project management skills and works closely with Marketing Manager to ensure projects are completed accurately, timely, and within budget constraints
- Contributes to marketing and strategic communications plans through thoughtful, informed, and well-written suggestions and input
- Collaborates effectively on integrated projects with key team members from PR and Creative teams for consistent messaging and an overall positive client experience. NY-based role will also be a bridge to the NY-based PR team.
- Assists in meetings to help with scheduling, material preparation, and follow up for team
- 5-7 years of work experience, at least 3-4 years of which are within financial services; candidates without financial services experience will not be considered.