- Full Time
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Other VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: February 2019
Rate: Up to $55,000 / DOE
Our start up client in Springfield, VA. is looking for a polished full time Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Proof and approve all marketing materials
- Manage all marketing campaigns executed via email, social media, web, direct mail, and grassroots efforts
- Track metrics and analyze results to increase brand awareness
- Assist in the execution of traditional, outdoor, and digital media buying, planning, script writing, production, etc.
- Effectively communicate cohesive strategy with internal departments and external marketing partners
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Communications
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience will all forms of digital marketing, events, and grassroot campaigns
- Experience in PR and email marketing is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.