Traffic Coordinator (WCAU)
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsible for entering program formats into Wide Orbit in a quick and accurate manner. Communicating with our Program Director and Traffic Manager to ensure inventory codes and house names are correct. RESPONSIBILITIESThe role of the Traffic Coordinator is to create and schedule all program formats.Insure proper automation triggers. Maintain and insert long form paid programming. Add program house names to the playlist.Maintain proper format templates for all programs, local, network and syndicated.Maintain and assign accurate inventory codes in a timely fashion. Monitor APT (affiliate partnership tool) for any network program changes and act on them in a timely and accurate manner.Work closely with Inventory Control Analyst and Customer Service Representatives and identifying issues with orders and programming.Post log reconciliation.Commercial Copy assignment.Work cooperatively and in concert with Traffic Manager.Liaison to Program Manager for any local changes and Operating Conditions.
• 3+ years of traffic, sales service, and/or operations experience within the media business required
• Extensive Knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic system
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Center City, Philadelphia at the Comcast Technology Center
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail orientation, commitment to quality work product and well organized.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.