Sales Professional for Metrosource - LGBTQ Media
- Full Time
Metrosource is hiring Senior Account Executives in New York, Los Angeles or virtual. You will be selling cross platform with protected accounts. Our fully integrated advertising programs offer clients an opportunity reach this audience and get a superior ROI. LGBTQ media sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Metrosource, a 30 year old media company, is the second largest LGBTQ media platform in the US, reaching hundreds of thousands of community members across magazine, digital, social, email and events platforms. Our integrated media offer pharmaceutical, travel, financial service and hundreds of local firms a unique opportunity to connect with this affluent market. Our People We Love and Reclaiming Our Pride integrated events provide clients with in person and traditional sponsorship opportunities.
Our culture is one of collegiality and team work, sales, editorial, digital and financial. We are a nimble organization with no bureaucracy. If you like to sell and find creative solutions for clients Metrosource is an ideal environment. You can be based in our Manhattan headquarters or work remotely.
We are looking for someone who is….
- Excellent at developing new & established client relationships
- Skilled at developing creative marketing programs for local businesses
- Service oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter and works well independently
- Excellent communicator
- Team Player
Nice to have
- National ad sales experience
- 5+ years’ sales experience (LGBTQ media a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Strong commission plan
- Health benefits (dental and vision included)
- 401K (match)
Apply for Sales Professional for Metrosource - LGBTQ Media
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly