Digital Marketing Director
- Full Time
Practising Law Institute (“PLI”), an innovative leader in legal education programs and services, is searching for a marketing professional to fill the role of Digital Marketing Director. This position requires a bachelor's degree as well as experience setting up, implementing and managing a digital marketing strategy. PLI's client base includes a large array of prestigious law firms, corporations and government agencies.
As PLI works to implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot, digital marketing strategies play an increasingly pivotal role and this position is crucial in achieving our business goals and objectives. The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Director role will have both experience and passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
• Build, plan, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy, with a focus on highly personalized customer journeys
• Manage, train and lead the digital marketing team, ensuring everyone stays abreast of the latest best practices, innovations and trends
• Oversee existing digital marketing channels and explore opportunities for leveraging new channels
• Measure ROI and KPIs across all digital efforts
• Manage digital marketing budget and make recommendations to optimize based upon performance
• Oversee the organizations social media accounts
• Measure and manage online content
• Build an inbound marketing plan to attract and engage new Privileged Member prospects
• Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
• Work closely with internal teams to develop digital campaign assets and run targeted paid promotions
• Collate and analyze campaign performance, website traffic, and other digital metrics using Google Analytics, SEO, vendor data and other reporting tools
• Continuously search for opportunities to grow, refine and improve upon our current digital strategy
• Serve as product “champion” for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot and ensure we fully leverage these tools to achieve organizational goals
• Other duties, as assigned.
The Digital Marketing Director will manage a Digital Marketing Manager and two Digital Marketing Associates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BA degree in marketing or equivalent required.
• Proven experience as a hands on Digital Marketing professional with 7-10 years' experience.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Experience with social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
• Excellent experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or similar tools
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Some experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, SharePoint or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Experience with art direction related to web design.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
For over 80 years PLI has been considered the “gold standard” as a leader in continuing legal and professional business training education. PLI presents over 400 live programs each year in state-of-the-art conference centers throughout the U.S. and abroad. Recent international seminar locations include London and Hong Kong.
In addition to hosting innovative live programs, PLI streams webcasts and offers on-demand programs for thousands of participants each day. PLI publishes a variety of treatises, answer books, course handbooks and has an award-winning online research platform, PLI Plus. PLI offers the nation's leading preparation course for the Patent Office's Registration Exam, and provides SEC compliance and accounting training through its SEC Institute. The organization also develops unique, engaging ways of learning through its Interactive Learning Center. Through its mission as a nonprofit organization, PLI is deeply committed to the pro bono community and public interest organizations.
BENEFITS AT PLI
PLI offers market-competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, PLI contributions to a retirement account, ample paid time off and holidays, summer Fridays, career development opportunities, and work-life balance initiatives. The PLI work environment is interesting, collegial, intelligent and supportive.
Only those applicants who meet our requirements for this position will be contacted.
Practising Law Institute is an equal opportunity employer. More information about PLI may be found on our website http://www.pli.edu/.