HubSpot Developer - REMOTE (part-time)
- Full Time
Position: HubSpot Developer - REMOTE (part-time)
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $60/hr DOE
Our SaaS client needs a highly communicative HubSpot Developer to help their team for 15-20 hours per week with ongoing OFFSITE work.
In this HubSpot Developer role you will be responsible for:
-- Building new emails and landing pages from Illustrator design files
- Partnering closely with designers to implement custom (HubL) modules and templates
- Developing templates for landing pages, emails and forms, and turning those templates into live and responsive landing pages and emails
The ideal HubSpot Developer has
- HubSpot Design Manager experience.
- Expert HubSpot skills, and an in-depth knowledge of the HubL markup language
- Proven ability to work independently & communicate effectively with client
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.