Advertising Sales Assistant
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
This role sits within Altice's a4 media business
The Company offers Suddenlink‐branded digital cable television, high‐speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, Midwestern and Southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
Under general supervision, the Advertising Sales Assistant provides administrative support and creates research documents, local sales promotions, sales presentations and proposals.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding Suddenlink’s values
- Provides strategic qualitative information that targets various market segments and retail categories to support cable’s inclusion in media plans
- Obtains and utilizes Nielsen (quantitative) and Arbitron (quantitative) data, retail product information and other various demographic and psychographic research for inclusion in account executives’ proposals and client presentations and for use by managers in strategically guiding the business
- Determines format and appropriate data to be included in presentation while maintaining corporate standard
- Adapts corporate and network turn-key presentations to market-specific clientele
- Coordinates network promotions as well as local and corporate-sponsored sales promotions, including the dissemination of promotion materials, managing sponsor involvement, creative production, budgeting and sales reporting
- Assists in planning and implementation on on-location sponsored events, including scheduling, event set-up, logistics management, client communications and signage
- Coordinates promotional materials, including printing and distribution of POP and collateral materials, premium items and network resources
- Establishes and Maintains relationships with network affiliate representatives and primary vendors
- Utilizes software-based system to create a variety of correspondences, forms, contracts and client proposals
- Monitors competition (radio, broadcast, etc)
- Compiles reports on promotions, special projects and daily operations
- Provides equipment usage training and assistance to sales staff
- Meets with clients as necessary
- Supports the field marketing and promotions staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Related experience required