As a member of the Digital Ad Sales Operations group, the Inventory & Pricing Analyst is responsible for handling digital ad sales intelligence on a portfolio of ad products across NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations Digital properties through inventory forecasts, cross-functional reporting, and business flow system management.
This role will work closely with station sales teams, finance, and research to provide (a range of) weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as well as fulfilling ad hoc reporting requests.
This position requires Proficient Excel skills, knowledge of the digital advertising industry (minimum 1 year), and the ability to turn data into actionable sales information.Provide on-request inventory availability of ad products across our different platforms (Web, Mobile Web, App, OTT, MVPD) to station planners (including local inventory share availability of network products)Review & approve digital ad campaigns, ensuring teams adhere to inventory management protocol, rate card rates, and inventory availabilityMonitor/Gain deep understanding of Inventory / Inventory Trends to provide recommendations to planning teamsDefine & help communicate standard inventory booking processQ/A inventory toolsRecommend, refine and develop new reporting deemed necessary for operationsDevelop and maintain inventory documentationAdditional projects as requestedThis position is based in New York City at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- 1-2 years minimum experience in Digital Ad Sales
- Proficient Excel skills
- Extensive problem solving skills; strong analytical approach and mindset
- Able to organize/prioritize efficiently
- Strong Work Ethic
- Fast Learner
- Working knowledge of the digital ad industry, including an understanding of online ad serving (Ad Exchange, Freewheel...Etc.) systems
- Experience with Digital Media Plan Booking Systems (Operative One)
- Able to communicate information at the appropriate level to sales people, middle, and senior management
- Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, pageviews, visits, viewabililty, etc.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.