The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched TicToc, a global news network for the social, mobile, streaming world. We're seeking a stand-out Sales Lead to help drive TicToc’s growth through high-value partnerships and creative, first-of-their-kind campaigns. You are an ambitious leader who has played a meaningful role in the growth of new offerings, delivered against aggressive sales targets, and who now seeks to scale and grow a new brand and market-leading sales operation.
This role is responsible for maximizing the revenue of the TicToc brand. Given the start-up nature of TicToc, you should expect to be aggressively out in market building relationships and high-value partnerships. The goal is to build a team under this individual over time as TicToc grows and expands.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop winning sales and go-to-market strategies to expand relationships in non-endemic Bloomberg categories and deepen existing ones with clients
- Present the vision of the TicToc brand at senior-most levels of target organizations
- Deliver the highest level of customer service, deeply understand client needs, and connect client challenges to TicToc solutions.
- Drive revenue across the TicToc brand by negotiating deals that provide the highest value for the organization.
- Effectively run client portfolio, accurately, and strategize new ways to monetize the TicToc brand
You'll need to have:
- 8-12 years of experience selling digital media with a focus in social video, OTT, and/or sales across the distributed web
- Proven track record driving revenue and achieving targets
- Entrepreneurial experience selling new brand or product/service offering and refining approach based on market feedback
- Experience building, crafting, and acting as a leader within one’s organization
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status