Regional Marketing Manager
- Full Time
This role is responsible for the strategic development, implementation and analysis of marketing activities for Emerald’s products and services across the USA & Canada, driving sales leads, nurturing and retaining existing customers, supporting usage in order to develop Emerald’s market position, as well as direct line management of the marketing team.
What the role involves:
- Overall management of regional marketing strategy with clear objectives in line with the global marketing strategy and the Market Growth Strategy, collating and implementing a comprehensive marketing schedule and measuring the ROI on activity, including brand and product awareness, prospecting, lead nurturing, customer development, usage support and renewal.
- Delivery to budget of a full mix of regionally appropriate marketing and sales tools, aligned with the global Product Marketing strategy and regional marketing plan.
- Establish, develop and maintain market knowledge including competitor analysis and industry trends and work with other parts of the company to facilitate the flow of information between locations, including regular feedback about the impact of marketing activity.
- Line management of the marketing team include two direct reports.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to understand and apply strategy to role
- Ability to influence
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels and third parties
- Impactful and open communications
- Insight-driven analytical decision making
- Excellent copywriting and marketing communication skills
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Take ownership positively
- Willing to experiment
- Able to listen and learn
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Agile mindset
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform emeraldinsight.com
What matters to us:
Individuality: We have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: We strive to go beyond what’s possible to delight our customers.
Purpose: Our entire motivation is to help our communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: We listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Our open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.