- Full Time
A client in McLean, Va is looking for an Instructional Designer to assist their team.
This role is onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 6 month.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders, subject matter experts, vendors and the corporate L&D team to drive instructional design and content development practices
- Develop learning solution documentation (e.g., storyboards, job aids, design plan documents).
- Consult with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, and related tasks
- Draft scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions
- Develop documentation regarding requirements
- Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web based training, games and simulations, structured on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos)
- 4+ years of elearning experience
- Must be proficient in elearing softward such as Camtasia, Captivate, Blackboard, or similar
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials
- Prior "Big 4" consulting firm experience a HUGE plus