Marketing Communications Manager
- Full Time
A client in McLean, VA is looking for a Strategic Marketing Communications Manager to join their team, full time.
- Work with teams and implement strategic marketing communications plans that connect consumer and team member needs to new products and strategies to support growth.
- Define and execute programs that drive new business initiatives.
- Determine appropriate messaging, style, and context for communications deliverables to support change and communications strategy
- Drive engagement of organizational change by communicating the value
- Concept and create a wide variety of communication content and materials/assets through multiple channels.
- Provide leaders with communication guidance and support to help lead change.
- Bachelor's degree, and 5 years of experience in real estate, healthcare or hospitality industry preferred
- Communications, change management, marketing or product development experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to listen to the needs of an organization and ask the right questions to drive meaningful solutions
- Must have process-driven approach with attention to detail
- Resilient, with the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism while managing multiple demands