- Full Time
Position: SEO Manager
Location: New Jersey - North
Status: Full-time, onsite, with benefits
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: March 2019, interviewing ASAP
Rate: DOE plus 12.5% yearly bonus
Our client, a global publishing company, needs to hire a business-minded full-time SEO Manager to be onsite at their office in Hudson County (easily commutable by public transportation).
The SEO Manager must be a strong collaborator because they will be the only SEO person in this division so at least 3 years of experience managing or contributing to SEO, paid traffic, and online marketing spaces is required.
Our client has a BrightEdge license but experience and proficiency with various SEO tools will lead to success.
The SEO Manager will assist in developing the overall digital strategy and must be an expert at both paid and organic search since this role will primarily focus on their Direct to Consumer (D2C) websites.
SEO Manager Qualifications / Responsibilities:
· Deep strategic understanding of SEO/SEM
· Hands-on tactical experience with SEO, SEM, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social, & Email Marketing
· Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
· Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
· Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy based on goals
· Direct off-page optimization projects
· Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects (can be lumped into reporting)
· Work with social media and PPC leads to optimize campaigns
· Strong working knowledge/proficiency of Google Tag Manager
· Must possess proficient understanding of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud and their application for measurement across the spectrum of digital marketing initiatives
· Proficiency in SEO tools like BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMRush, etc. (they use BrightEdge)
· Ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
· Deep understanding of UX and its connection and impacts to SEO and how to improve
· Knowledge of Foundation/Bootstrap
· Experience with CSS, JS, and HTML (plus, not required)
· An understanding of WordPress CMS
· Experience managing digital marketing networks such as Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and Facebook advertising, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.