Director of Marketing Analytics
- Full Time
Position: Director of Marketing Analytics
Location: New Jersey - North
Status: Full-time, onsite, with benefits
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: February 2019, interviewing ASAP, 3 rounds
Rate: DOE plus a 20% yearly bonus
Our client, a global publishing company, needs to hire a full-time Director of Marketing Analytics to be onsite at their office in Hudson County (easily commutable by public transportation).
This is a new role for the team but the Director of Marketing Analytics will be the backbone of the team and must be a doer who has proven analytical and strategic experience.
The Director of Marketing Analytics will have 1-3 direct reports.
The Director will focus on the performance of demand generation channels, lead funnel, and ecommerce activity, including analysis into marketing attribution tracking, digital media, web, email, search, and social performance.
Director of Marketing Analytics Responsibilities:
* Lead the team to analyze, interpret and communicate results of experiments to the business units
* Provide analysis and actionable insights for demand generation channels, lead funnel, and ecommerce activity - including ROI and effectiveness of campaigns and programs
* Align analytics and measurement plan with the business strategy, defining key KPI drivers and benchmark performance
* Templatize and build a standard set of marketing reports and dashboards, including executive reports that accurately communicate marketing and brand effectiveness
* Analyze A/B and multivariate tests and provide recommendations for improvement
* Provide recommendations on analytical methodology and framework to be used for various projects
Director of Marketing Analytics Requirements:
* 7+ years' experience in a marketing analytics or similar positions
* Skilled in "demystifying" analytics and communicating benefits as opposed to technicalities
* Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce reporting (Marketo or Pardot experience would also suffice but they use Eloqua and Salesforce)
* Strong familiarity with statistical concepts and methods
* Deep expertise and experience in B2C and B2B marketing
* Experience with cookie level analytics and Web Analytics tools like Omniture/Adobe, Web Trends, etc
* Working knowledge of ad tech (e.g. Lotame, Sizmek, Jivox, etc.) platforms for targeting and ROI solutions: behavioral and contextual targeting, re-targeting, response optimization, keyword, and natural search optimization, etc.
This Director of Marketing Analytics should thrive when challenged on critical decisions, use great data insights and influencing skills, and be adept at challenging the organization to push beyond the usual to achieve a world-class customer experience.
This is a summary of our client's full job description so please request a copy of it if you are selected for an interview!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.