- Full Time
The SEM/PPC Supervisor will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on paid search and social campaigns for all agency clients. The role coordinates with both the digital strategy and account management teams to create fully integrated marketing plans for clients.
- Plan, manage and optimize successful pay per click (PPC) campaigns on various paid search and social networks (Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Drive continued optimization of campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, etc.
- Provide in depth copy analysis for SEM campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEM / SEO business analytics
- Communicate regularly with client / leadership on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Ability to train, mentor and help onboard more junior team members, challenge existing processes, help bring new ideas to quarterly planning sessions, and overall be a self-driven learner and solutions-oriented team member.
- Produce technical POV’s
- Develop actionable insights and implications that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s goals
- Develop projections/proposals and understand the tools used to build them
- Understand, implement and troubleshoot the tracking process
- Proactively bring new ideas for the account to improve performance
- Prepare basic and assist with client-facing deliverables, including presentations and quarterly reviews
- Understand how to effectively organize ideas and concepts through tools :PowerPoint, Tableau, SA-360, Kenshoo
- Leverage advanced Excel and campaign management tool skills
- 4+ years of work experience managing SEM, Social, or other PPC marketing accounts
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, statistics or equivalent field
- Experience in automotive preferred
- Experienced in Facebook Business manager and Google Adwords
- Experience with DCM/SA-360/Kenshoo preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be of a technical and analytical mindset
- Experience with large sets of data
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail