Art Director, Design
- Full Time
If you’re tired of agency hours and difficult clients, our growing Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Designer that can be responsible for continuing to establish and refine the a4 brand. We are looking for a conceptual thinker who has ad agency or media agency experience. This role reports to the VP, Marketing and is responsible for cross-media design and art direction of ad campaigns, social posts, infographics, videos and storyboards and will be the enforcer of our brand guidelines.
- High-level designs of ad concepts, social posts, video storyboards and marketing materials
- Ownership of business-wide brand guidelines
- Works with the Director of Marketing and VP of Marketing on providing feedback and ideations for our paid ad campaigns
- Create and implement internal and external design best practices
- Mentors junior design staff
- Builds visual narratives/story telling in deck form, video form, collateral, infographics, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience as an Art Director or Designer at an ad agency or media agency
- Conceptual design ability across all marketing channels
- Knowledge of motion graphics, best practices and design trends
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite