Manager, CRM Analytics & Reporting
- Full Time
The Marketing Manager manages our CRM platform and monitors, tracks, and analyzes the programs at both macro and micro levels and then communicates those metrics regularly in a synthesized and digestible way across the organization.
Responsible for maintenance of our CRM platform, data analysis, program optimization recommendations, information dissemination and escalation. Manages a suite of tools that track and report on Marketing activity. This person will create and maintain systems and processes in which to measure key performance indicators, as well as establishing benchmarks, for the program. This person will also produce reports and offer actionable recommendations that can maximize marketing efforts and advise on strategy. The Marketing Manager must be analytically minded and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This person must also have a firm understanding of CRM, analytics, and social media.
This role reports into the Director, Marketing
- Create and manage a CRM platform that combines email, web, and social media tactics.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of marketing initiatives (i.e. reach, engagement, retargeting, conversion), and oversee development and distribution of reports to clients and senior management.
- Capture, score, and track leads
- Measure ROI
- Generate and prioritize key performance indicators for clients.
- Create a reporting model that can be implemented across various clients.
- Identify key measurement tools and implement trainings on how to use them.
- Publish case studies with metrics and data to support successes.
- Set realistic projections for growth, engagement, contesting, and other metrics relevant to clients and social networks.
- 3-5 year’s experience, managing campaigns, in a CRM platform
- Highly skilled in all areas of Marketing analytics and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint