- Full Time
Launched on July 17th 2013, i24NEWS is the international TV news channel, part of ALTICE MEDIA Group, broadcasting 24/7 from the heart of the Middle East in Tel Aviv, Israel and in New York City, in 3 languages: English, French and Arabic. i24NEWS uses state-of-art technologies reaching its global audience on the web and in all kinds of communication devices, including smartphones, internet, tablets, twitter and facebook. The channel reports on politics, defense, international affairs, economics, sport, technology, art, music, cinematography, fashion, style and much more. Diverse programming genre, such as news shows, analysis of experts, talk shows, magazines, public affairs broadcasting etc. provides an open and updated news reporting. Mission & Values i24NEWS mission is to cover the latest international news from a new perspective.
i24NEWS in New York is looking for a creative and talented line producer. The ideal candidate will gather and select news content, write and copy edit stories, assemble the stories into a rundown and create graphics and visuals to complement the presentation of material for on-air broadcast and digital platforms. Select and organize editorial elements for effective presentation to the public, drawing from knowledge of local, national and international current events. Update elements on a continual basis while responding to breaking news and other urgent newsroom situations as required.
- Minimum four years of experience as a news line producer is required.
- Ability to organize a strong, compelling, audience driven rundown and execute the vision of the newscast.
- Must always be ready to break in with the latest news or developing stories.
- Requires a leader with the know how to determine the best news stories for the newscast and the ability to delegate duties to associate producers, assignment editors and video editors.
- Strong knowledge and experience producing international and domestic news a plus.
- Must possess a strong collaborative spirit and understand the vision and creativity necessary to handle a newscast as well as manage a production team to accomplish that vision.
- Must possess the ability to come up with strong story ideas, utilize all resources available, be a team player and thrive in a highly competitive news environment.
- Strong writing skills are essential including tease writing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.