Content Manager & Copywriter
- Full Time
Join a small marketing team at a growing startup where you’ll develop content to support all aspects of marketing--email, events, digital campaigns, demand-generation, advertising, etc. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our brand, products, and customer base to create compelling content for different audiences and drive conversions and customer loyalty.
What is Super?
Super is a technology company that’s reinventing the home warranty industry – a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been the most complained about category on Angie’s List for more than a decade. We make life easier for homeowners with our subscription service that provides care and repair for their home.
What will you be working on?
Duties will include, but aren’t limited to:
Create and implement a content marketing strategy, including the development of themes/topics, content creation, curation, and distribution—with the end goals of acquiring new customers, and ongoing customer success.
Establish workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Employ systems and processes to monitor content quality, remove problematic content, and make any necessary updates to ensure high quality and relevance of all brand content.
Build and manage an editorial calendar. This includes sourcing ideas from customers, partners, and internal teams that shape meaningful content and improve our storytelling.
Draft clear and compelling copy that enhances our brand voice and aligns with company business goals. Be able to grasp technical and service-related concepts, and identify broader storylines.
Oversee external-facing copy for Super including emails, landing pages, ads, social content, home maintenance blog, and more. Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all content channels including online, social media, email, mobile, video, and print. Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
Social Media Management
Manage Super’s owned social channels--from content publishing to monitoring online conversations, and responding to respond to user comments and questions.
Develop an editorial calendar. Monitor social media and industry landscape for current content trends and opportunities. Track monthly engagement and other KPIs on all social channels to inform ongoing content strategy.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- 7-10 years of direct, relevant experience in copywriting and content strategy & development. Bonus points if you’ve got experience working at an early-stage startup in a similar role.
- You're currently a Bay Area resident who commute to our downtown SF office.
- You learn quickly. If there’s something you don’t know, you’re resourceful and ask smart questions to get what you need.
- You’re self-aware. You know your strengths and weaknesses and have an open mind when it comes to receiving constructive feedback.
- You can thrive in a fast-moving environment. While process may not always exist, you’re proactive about creating and implementing new practices, and you do well with change.
- People like you. And not just because you tell funny jokes, but because they can rely on you and genuinely enjoy working with you.
- You’re a good communicator. You convey your ideas and thoughts clearly whether they’re in writing or you’re giving a presentation.
- You can juggle. Not oranges or bowling pins. You’re an efficient multi-tasker and can effectively manage your own schedule and task list.
What do we offer?
We’ll pay you a competitive salary, provide stock options, and give you tools to help you achieve your objectives. But the true perks for you might be:
- An opportunity to join a fast growing technology company
- Taking on new responsibilities to expand your marketing skill set and experience
- Opportunity to work closely with and learn from a leadership team that has grown successful companies before.
Apply for Content Manager & Copywriter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly