Digital Video Producer
- Full Time
Digital Video Producer
Marketing and Communications
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live From Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors, and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
The video team is a sub-team within Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts’ Marketing and Communications team. The Video team produces original mini-doc style video shorts and series, marketing promos, as well as capturing select performances and internal communications.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Video, the Digital Video Producer will produce digital-first content for social and mobile optimized platforms. The Digital Video Producer should be comfortable shooting and working behind the camera, as well as with talent, and should be well-versed in the edit room.
- Conceive of, produce, and edit videos with speed and precision
- Manage tentpole productions and adhere to a set budget and timeframe
- Execute field and studio shoots, working to support both the technical aspects of the project as well as coordinating with necessary stakeholders and talent
- Analyze and reflect upon final products, soliciting feedback and collecting any relevant data to inform future actions and approach
- Coordinate all streaming broadcasts and short-form video productions
- Manage content on Lincoln Center’s internal video content management system
- Transcode and upload video content to our internal and external systems
- Work with Information Technology group to track technological issues
- Secure all rights and licensing for each project
- Contribute to team brainstorms about both technical and creative approaches to projects
- Stay up to date with news, social issues, entertainment, film, and pop culture moments, trends.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Video Producer/ Editor with a demonstrated track record in creative execution and performance
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere editing software required
- Comfort with most video codecs and all video formats + sizes required
- Experience shooting for social / square format, 4k and HD broadcast required
- Familiarity with omni-channel production and formats (IG Stories, FB, Twitter, etc.) required
- Prior experience working with After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop strongly preferred
- Knowledge of video cameras required: must possess working knowledge of ISO, aperture, color temperature, composition techniques
- Familiarity with audio capture and various file formats as well as live-streaming production
- Working knowledge of lighting techniques for both studio and field productions
- Ability to maintain a balanced and composed demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building abilities and comfort interacting with people from various backgrounds and perspectives, including senior executives and creative talent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Producing performing arts or music videos is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Video Production, Visual Journalism, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided. Cover letters, outlining your interest in Lincoln Center and your salary expectations, are required for applications to be considered complete. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Internal candidates should submit an application via the employee portal.
It is the policy of Lincoln Center to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership/union status, familial or caregiver status, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, predisposition, or carrier status, unemployment status, domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.