- Full Time
The Graphic Designer is responsible for collaborating with the members of the Marketing Department to create targeted campaigns through a variety of print and digital channels to prospective, current and past members for acquisition, retention and cross-sell programs.
- Work closely with the various members of the marketing team and other key stakeholders to develop graphic designs that support the acquisition, cross-sell and retention of members
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics, ebooks and other formats
- Present a professional representation of our brand to the market
- Gain an understanding of the public relations industry including trends to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
Experience: A minimum of 3–5 years of in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative department or agency
- Experience with digital, social and direct response marketing
- Responsible for the design and production of a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Familiarity with production methods, both print and digital
- Creative thinking skills
- Must be a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Must be comfortable following direction and implementing changes, while balancing strong design and tight deadlines
- Sharp attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel, as necessary (up to 10%)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or digital video experience is a plus
Related Skills: To join this world-class marketing team, the successful candidate will have a strong customer service orientation. Additionally, the graphic designer will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage long-term internal and external relationships.