Digital Marketing Associate
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for collaborating with the head of marketing to strategize, create and deploy targeted campaigns through a variety of digital channels to prospects, current and past members for acquisition, retention and cross-sell programs.
- Work closely with the head of marketing, head of digital and other key stakeholders
- Attract, engage and convert social media contacts and website traffic
- Utilize social media software to organize and schedule posts and generate reports
- Audit, report and adjust SEO using Google Analytics to maximize website results
- Supply Chapter and Section marketing materials for all campaigns via an online portal
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts
- Compile reports and analyze key metrics for management
- Coordinate all digital and print advertising, including social ad campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Experience: A minimum of 2+ years of marketing experience in a nonprofit or corporate environment, preferably subscription based.
- Demonstrated experience in social media and digital marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Sharp attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel, as necessary (up to 10%)
- Social media software management is a plus (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or similar)
Related Skills: To join this world-class marketing team, the successful candidate will have a strong customer service orientation. Additionally, the digital marketing associate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage long-term internal and external relationships.